About Delta Pacific Products
Delta Pacific Products is a full service plastic injection molding and medical device contract manufacturer. We are a full-service provider for medical OEM’s supporting our customers from concept development, design, initial product sampling and full commercial production.
Delta Pacific Products was founded by Thomas Walker and Fred Betke Jr. in 1988 in Fremont, California. In 1990, Kevin Dooley joined the company as Vice President of Operations serving in this capacity until his untimely passing in June, 2010. His vision, energy and dedication to the organization was the catalyst for successful growth and reputation. Delta Pacific Products quickly outgrew the facility in Fremont and relocated to a larger structure in Santa Clara, CA in 1995. In 2002, Richard Ellis joined the company as Vice President – Tooling & Engineering. With Richard’s dedication and talent, the organization continued to grow. The company moved to its present facility in 2004 located in Union City, CA.
Delta Pacific Products has an exclusive relationship with our Asian partner Delta Asia International located in Taiwan, R.O.C. Delta Asia is ISO 13485 certified and offer cleanroom molding and assembly, mold making and support many of our customers with programs both domestic and global.
In 2014, Delta Pacific Products became part of the Delta Specialty Technologies group. Delta Specialty Technologies (DST) is a holding company consisting of several companies serving the life sciences and medical device industries.
- Long & Short Injection Molding Runs
- Injection Molding Presses Ranging From 22 Ton to 240 Ton
- Over Molding and Insert Molding Specialists
- Processing a Wide Variety of Resins, Textures, and Colors
- Controlled Environment Work Stations
- Fast Turnaround Times
- Specializing in Tight Tolerances
- Highly Trained and Experienced Staff
- Onsite Mold Making, Repair & Maintenance
- Presence in Taiwan to Enable Quick Production Tooling
Medical Manufacturing Services
- Medical Device Assembly
- Contract Manufacturing Services
- Sub-Assembly and Packaging in Certified Cleanrooms (Class 10,000)
- Device Design Services & Startup Support (DFM)
- Secondary Operations: Pad Printing, Hot Stamping, Sonic Welding, Gluing, Washing, CNC Machining, Drilling, Tapping, etc.